Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Double Almond Cupcakes (Again...)

Hi everyone! I apologize for the length of time between blogs. I have been busy...and lazy. I just can't seem to turn on the computer when I get home. SMH. But of course, it is something I need to and will work on.

In July, I went back home (Florida) to visit my family for the Fourth of July holiday. While I was there, I made the Double Almond Cupcakes for my family instead of the usual cheesecake brownies. And again, everyone that tried a cupcake loved it. But because I made the cupcakes again and actually added almonds as the garnish, I wanted to share the picture.

Double Almond Cupcakes (Again...)



If you forgot the recipe, click here.  I honestly think this is a recipe we all need to keep in our recipe boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment